Nuhash Humayun want to make 'NETFLIX' level Misir Ali Series!

Nuhash Humayun when asked about if he has any plan to create Misir Ali series on screen in a recent interview with Aritra's Gyan :

"I really want that justice is being done to Misir Ali whenever it's portrayed on screen. Because there is a certain darkness in Misir Ali series stories. Though people romanticize most Humayun Ahmed creations. But Misir Ali has an internal fight of logics and supernatural incidents.

I want it should be in international standards if it's made. Many local/Indian platforms have wanted Misir Ali's rights. But I want to make something global. I believe these characters can travel international.

I want to make Netflix level Misir Ali series."

With calibre of Nuhash Humayun in horror mystery genre, I think it will be poetic if he could portray his father's one of the greatest creations on screen.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post