Elon Musk has officially brought Twitter for 44 Billion USD!

Elon Musk is the new owner of Twitter and he hopes the platform will remain a digital public place for many years to come. Tesla/SpaceX CEO Elon Musk explains his rationale for the $44 billion purchase, saying, "There is now a great danger that the social network will split into the far right and far right echo chambers. further left, creating more hatred and division in our society."

He continued, "In the relentless pursuit of clicks, much of the mainstream media has promoted and reacted to these polarizing extremes, because they believe it is things that make money, but by doing so, the opportunity for dialogue is lost."

"That's why I bought Twitter. I don't do it because it's easier. I don't do it to make more money, I do it to try to help humanity, which I love. prefer. And I do so with humility, acknowledging that failure to pursue that goal, despite our best efforts, is a very real possibility. "

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post